Century's UV Security Marker is a felt tip paint marker with applications in wide range of industries including hospitality industry, hotel industry, manufacturing, security etc. Its marking are not visible in normal light & only visible in black light or 'UV light'. It is made up of a hard aluminum body filled with ink and felt-tip with valve action for smooth ink flow. It is used in hotels & hospitals for quality checks and security markings. It is also used in manufacturing units, automobile industry, event industry, repair workshops, laundry, clubs, army etc. The markings made by the marker are permanent & weather-proof. It works on all porous & non-porous surfaces including metal, plastic, glass, ceramic, rubber and stone. The ink is xylene free. It is also known as invisible marker as the markings are not visible under normal daylight. The marker is very popular in Europe & America and widely used across all kind of sectors.
Tip size: 2mm
- Valve-action paint marker with hard aluminum body & a cap on top.
- Permanent & weather proof markings on all surfaces.
- Markings are only visible under UV (Ultra Violet) or Black Light.
- Works on all surfaces like steel, metals, alloys, plastics, glass, rubber, ceramics, concrete etc.
- Ideal for Hospitality Industry, Event Industry, hospitals, hotels, army, repair workshops, security etc.
Directions of Use:
- Open cap. Shake the marker well before first use.
- To push ink press the nib a few times until you see the ink on the tip.
- Put the cap back on after each use.
- Avoid contact from eyes or flames.
- Ink is harmful if consumed.