Century’s Tamper Check Marker is a unique device with special paste formulation for
identification of vibratory loosening or tampering in nuts, bolts, fasteners, Joints
and assemblies. Highly visible fluorescent Colours & Excellent adhesion as well as
safe on metal & all other surfaces. Tamper Check also provides warranty protection
against tampering. Marks will be easily broken if parts are tampered with or become
loose. High visibly paste for a fast and easy visual check security indicator or
tamper-evident seal on assemblies facilitating detection of any accidental or malicious
adjustment Movement. Provides a Convenient visual method for identification of vibratory
loosening or tempering on nuts, bolts, Fasteners, and assemblies. It’s also called Tamper
proof marking or Torque marking paste.
Directs of Use:
- Open Cap. Hold the marker vertically and squeeze the tube from bottom to Write
- Clean the tip and put the cap back on after each use.
- Use before 24 months for better results.
- Drying Time
|Dry to Touch
Note: Drying will speed up on elevated temperature or on blowing of hot air.
- Store locked up.
- Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame.
- Prevent electrostatic charge build-up by using common bonding and grounding techniques.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Store in a tightly closed container as well as a ventilated place.
- Protect material from direct sunlight.
- When using, do not smoke.
- Explosion-proof general and local exhaust ventilation.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- All equipment used when handling the product must be grounded.
- Use non-sparking tools and explosion-proof equipment.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Avoid prolonged exposure.
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Observe good industrial hygiene practices
- Collect and reclaim or dispose in sealed containers at licensed waste disposal sites.
- Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
TIP Sizes Available
Point 2. 2.9mm Marking
Extra Nozzle : 1mm, 1.5mm & 2mm Marking