Century’s Stainless Steel Marker is an industrial grade valve action paint marker for all surfaces. It is made up of
an aluminum body filled with ink & a felt-tip with valve action for smooth ink flow. The ink has very few traces of
chloride, sulphur, low melting metals & halogens which won’t contaminate or scath the surface being marked. The ink
formulation meets or exceeds the specifications for GE Nuclear Energy, GE Aircraft Engines and the US Energy
Research and Development Administration (nuclear grade). It can mark on all surfaces including metal, plastics,
steel, ceramic, glass, concrete etc. The markings do not fade or remove under adverse weather conditions & heat too.
It is ideal for welding, aircraft industries, marine industries, power plants, automotive plants, and oil and
natural gas refineries.
Tip Size: 2mm
- Valve-action paint marker with hard aluminum body & cap on top.
- Permanent, weather-proof markings on all surfaces.
- Ink formulation doesn’t scath or adversely affects the surface being marked.
- Works on all surfaces like steel, metals, alloys, plastics, glass, concrete etc.
Confirms to GE Standards of Nuclear Energy, GE Aircraft Engines & US Energy Research and Development
Ideal for welding, aircraft industries, marine industries, power plants, automotive plants, and oil and
natural gas refineries
Directions of Use:
- Open cap. Shake the marker well before first use.
- To push ink press the nib a few times until you see the ink on the tip.
- Put the cap back on after each use.
- Avoid contact from eyes or flames.
- Ink is harmful if consumed.