Century's Galvanizer Paint Marker is an industrial grade valve action paint
marker for any surface. The ink is formulated specially for galvanizing process.
Once the steel has gone through the pickling process, the painted marks are removed
along with the rusty steel leaving a bare surface ready for galvanizing. It's
Necessary tool in galvanising steel manufacturing. It is made up of a plastic body
filled with ink and felt-tip with valve action for smooth ink flow. It's Permanent,
Bright, fade proof & weatherproof marking on all surfaces. This special pen is
Non corrosive, Fast drying & xylene free formula. The marker works on all porous &
non-porous surfaces including metal, glass, ceramic, wood, plastic, rough, smooth etc.
- Necessary tool in galvanising steel manufacturing Process.
- Paint marks are completely removed in acid pickling bath & completely"Ghost Free"
- Disappears without a trace during a pickling bath.
- Century Galvanizer is Non Corrosive to Metal
- It's Permanent, Bright, fade proof & weatherproof marking on all surfaces.
- Fast drying & xylene free formula
- Marking Temperature range: - Use at -20F to 130F (-29C to 55C)
- Ideal for Iron & steel, Automobile, Welding, Pipes and tubes, Rubber
and tires, Plastic, Glass, Concrete, stone, Ceramic & Glass manufacturers.
Tip Size Available:
Point 2. 2.3mm Marking