Century’s Fine-tip metal marker is a permanent marker for making bright, opaque and fade-proof markings on any
surface. The unique stainless steel fine tip makes it very easy to mark on smaller objects & places which are
difficult to mark with regular broad tip markers. The marker has a hard aluminum body filled with ink & a rubber
valve at the bottom, when pumped slightly pushes ink towards a fine ball point for sharp markings. The markings made
by the marker wont chip/peel/fade or rub off and it can withstand heat and weathering under adverse conditions. It
has special viscous ink formulation similar to paint which remains permanent on steel, alloys, metals, concrete,
glass, rubber, wood & even plastics. It can mark on wet, dry, dusty, oily, greasy & even extremely rough
surfaces with ease.
Size: 1.2 mm tip
Viscous ink makes Permanent, Bright & Opaque Markings on all surfaces including metals, steel, glass,
rubber, wood, concrete etc.
- Hard Aluminum body makes it difficult to break, puncture or leak compared to other tube markers.
- Ergonomic size makes it very easy to put in a pocket & use anywhere likes a pen.
Rubber valve at bottom makes it very easy to use with continuous ink flow. Zero Wastage compared to Tube
Stainless steel tip with roller ball point enables easy & smooth markings on Wet, Oily, Dry, Greasy &
Extremely Rough Surfaces.
- 30 ml ink content (5-6 times of conventional fine tip paint markers)
Ideal for use in Welding, Metal Cutting, Automation Industry, Spare Parts, Ship Building, Construction, Dies
& Moulds, Scrap, Oil & Gas Industry Pre-Cast Cement Sheets etc.
Direction of use:
- Remove Cap. For cold start press the rubber ball/valve 4-5 times at the bottom for ink flow at the tip.
- Mark vertically at 90-degree angle & ensure the ball presses the surface for smooth ink flow.
- As pressure reduces, press the rubber valve 2-3 times to continue writing.
- Do not press the rubber bulb when not in use as it will lead to increase ink pressure.
- Clean the tip & put the cap back on when after each use.
- Harmful if swallowed or intentional inhalation.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Keep away from open flame.
- Please test before use.