Century’s Everon Marker is a unique marking device used in textile mills & factories for permanent marking on gray cloth & fabrics. It has a rigid aluminum body making it difficult to break, puncture or leak. It also has a rubber valve at the bottom for smooth ink flow. When the valve is pumped it compresses ink towards a fine ball point for smooth flow and easy writing. It is also known as 'pump-type marker' or 'TEXPEN’. The viscous ink makes permanent, bright & opaque markings on all kinds of fabrics and remains visible even after the dyeing & other finishing processes. It works on all kinds of fabrics like cotton, denim, polyester, wool, silk, linen etc. It is widely used in dyeing houses & textile mills in processes like dyeing, scouring, bleaching, hosiery, knitting & weaving.
Everon Marker is designed whereby it can be used up to last drop of ink when compared to traditional tube type markers where almost 20% of ink goes waste or we are unable to use after squeezing, as it is difficult to even hold the tube.
- Permanent, Bright & Opaque Markings on any fabric. Markings are acid alkali resistant, heat resistant & remain permanent even after dyeing & finishing processes.
- Hard Aluminium body makes it difficult to break, puncture or leak.
- Works on all kinds of fabrics including cotton, silk, polyester, wool, denim, linen etc.
- Rubber Valve at bottom enables smooth & automatic ink flow.
- Zero Wastage of Ink compared to tube type markers which waste 15-20% ink.
Direction of Use:
- Remove Cap. For cold start press the rubber ball/valve 4-5 times at the bottom for ink flow at the tip.
- Mark vertically at 90-degree angle & ensure the ball presses the surface for smooth ink flow.
- As pressure reduces, press the rubber valve 2-3 times to continue writing.
- Do not press the rubber bulb when not in use as it will lead to increase ink pressure.
- Clean the tip & put the cap back on when after each use.
- Harmful if swallowed or intentional inhalation.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Keep away from open flame.
- Please test before use.